To upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro using an OEM key, follow these steps:
- Go to the Start menu and click on the Settings icon.
- In the Windows Settings window, click on “Update & Security.”
- On the left-side panel, click on “Activation.”
- Under the “Windows activation” section, click on the “Go to Store” button.
- In the Microsoft Store, search for “Windows 10 Pro” and select it.
- Click on the “Get” button to start the upgrade process.
- Once the upgrade process is complete, Windows 10 will automatically activate using the OEM key.
If the above steps don’t work or if you get an error message, you can try using the Microsoft Media Creation Tool to upgrade your Windows 10 Home to Pro. This tool can be downloaded from the Microsoft website, and it allows you to create a bootable USB drive or ISO file that you can use to perform an in-place upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.