To turn off dark mode in Microsoft Word, follow these simple steps:
- Open Microsoft Word on your computer.
- Click on the “File” menu in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on “Options” at the bottom of the left-hand menu.
- In the Word Options dialog box that appears, select the “General” tab on the left.
- Scroll down to the “Personalize your copy of Microsoft Office” section.
- In the “Office Theme” drop-down menu, select “Color.”
- Click on “OK” at the bottom of the dialog box to save your changes.
This will turn off the dark mode in Microsoft Word and restore the default light mode.