There are two main ways to check your voicemail: using the Phone app or calling your voicemail directly.
Using the Phone app:
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap on the “Voicemail” tab.
- You will see a list of your voicemail messages.
- Tap on a message to listen to it.
Calling your voicemail directly:
- Dial your voicemail number. This number is usually provided by your carrier. You can usually find it on your carrier’s website or by calling customer service.
- When you hear your voicemail greeting, press the * key.
- You will then be able to listen to your voicemail messages.
Here are some additional tips for checking your voicemail:
- If you have a new voicemail message, you will usually see a notification in the Phone app.
- You can delete voicemail messages by swiping them to the left.
- You can also set up voicemail transcription, which will convert your voicemail messages to text. This can be helpful if you are in a situation where you cannot listen to your voicemail messages.