To speed up a video on your iPhone, you can use the built-in iMovie app. Here are the steps to do so:
- Open the iMovie app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the “+” icon to create a new project.
- Select “Movie” as the project type.
- Choose the video you want to speed up from your Camera Roll.
- Tap on the video in the timeline to select it.
- Tap on the speedometer icon in the toolbar above the timeline.
- Drag the slider to the right to increase the video speed. You can choose from several different speed options, ranging from 2x to 8x.
- Tap “Done” when you’re satisfied with the speed adjustment.
- Tap on the share icon in the top right corner of the screen to save the video.
Once you’ve saved the video, you can share it with others or upload it to social media platforms like Instagram or TikTok.