To show an Outlook calendar in Google Calendar, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Open Outlook and go to the calendar view.
- In the left pane, find the calendar you want to show in Google Calendar and right-click on it.
- Select “Properties” from the context menu.
- In the “Properties” window, click on the “Webcal” button to copy the URL of the calendar.
- Open Google Calendar in your web browser.
- In the left pane, click on the plus sign next to “Add a coworker’s calendar.”
- In the “Add calendar” window, select “From URL.”
- Paste the URL you copied from Outlook into the “URL” field.
- Click “Add Calendar” to add the Outlook calendar to your Google Calendar.
After completing these steps, the Outlook calendar should now be visible in your Google Calendar. It may take a few minutes for the events to sync between the two calendars. Note that any changes you make to the Outlook calendar will automatically be reflected in the Google Calendar.