You can speed up a video on your iPhone by following these steps:
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone and select the video you want to speed up.
- Tap on the “Edit” button located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “More” button (the three dots) and then select the “Speed” option.
- You will now see a slider that allows you to adjust the speed of the video. Slide it to the right to increase the speed, or to the left to decrease the speed.
- Play the video to preview the speed changes.
- Once you are satisfied with the speed, tap on the “Done” button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “Save Video” button to save the edited video to your camera roll.
Your video will now be saved with the new speed settings you have chosen. Keep in mind that speeding up a video too much can make the audio sound distorted or chipmunk-like, so it’s best to experiment with different speeds until you find the right one for your video.