You can set up a Personal Hotspot on your iPhone or iPad to share your device’s cellular data connection with other devices. Here’s how to set up a Personal Hotspot:
- Go to Settings: Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on “Personal Hotspot”: Scroll down and tap on “Personal Hotspot.” If you don’t see this option, your carrier may not support Personal Hotspot.
- Turn on Personal Hotspot: Toggle the switch to turn on Personal Hotspot.
- Connect other devices: Once Personal Hotspot is turned on, you can connect other devices to it. You can connect via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB. To connect via Wi-Fi, look for your iPhone or iPad in the list of available Wi-Fi networks on the other device and enter the password shown on your iPhone or iPad. To connect via Bluetooth or USB, follow the prompts on the other device and on your iPhone or iPad.
- Use the internet: Once other devices are connected, they can use the internet through your device’s cellular data connection.
Note that using Personal Hotspot will use your device’s cellular data plan and may incur additional charges depending on your carrier and plan. You can also set a Wi-Fi password or change other settings for your Personal Hotspot by tapping on “Wi-Fi Password” or “Configure Personal Hotspot” in the Personal Hotspot settings.