Here are the steps on how to set up an out of office message in Outlook:
- Open Outlook.
- Click on the File tab.
- Select Automatic Replies.
- In the Automatic Replies dialog box, select the Send automatic replies check box.
- In the Automatically reply to all senders with the following message box, type your out of office message.
- To specify a time range for your out of office message, select the Only send during this time range check box and enter the start and end dates.
- Click OK.
Your out of office message will now be sent to anyone who sends you an email.
Here are some additional tips for setting up an out of office message in Outlook:
- You can use the Reply Template button to create a custom out of office message template.
- You can use the Advanced Options button to specify additional settings for your out of office message, such as whether to forward messages to another email address or to disable your calendar.
- You can turn off your out of office message at any time by returning to the Automatic Replies dialog box and unchecking the Send automatic replies check box.