Here are the steps on how to see song lyrics on Spotify:
- Open the Spotify app on your device.
- Find the song you want to see the lyrics for.
- If you’re on a desktop, click on the microphone icon in the “Now Playing” bar. If you’re on a mobile device, swipe up from the bottom of the screen while the song is playing.
- The lyrics will appear on the screen. They will scroll in real time as the song plays.
Note: Not all songs have lyrics available. If the song you’re looking for doesn’t have lyrics, you’ll see a message that says “Lyrics not available.”
Here are some additional tips for seeing song lyrics on Spotify:
- You can also search for lyrics by song title or artist. Just type the song title or artist into the search bar and select “Lyrics” from the results.
- If you’re on a desktop, you can view the lyrics in full screen mode by clicking on the “Fullscreen” button in the top right corner of the lyrics window.
- You can share the lyrics for a song by clicking on the “Share” button in the bottom right corner of the lyrics window.
Keep in mind that Spotify’s features and available integrations may change over time, so it’s a good idea to check the latest Spotify updates and features to see if full song lyrics have been added natively to the app. Additionally, new third-party apps or solutions might become available for displaying song lyrics on Spotify in the future.