To mirror your iPhone’s screen to an Amazon Fire TV Stick, you can use a feature called AirPlay. Here’s how you can do it:
Note: AirPlay mirroring is available on iPhone 5s or later running iOS 10 or later, and Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K or later models with Fire OS 6.0 or later.
- Make sure your iPhone and Amazon Fire TV Stick are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your Amazon Fire TV Stick, navigate to the home screen and select the “Settings” option.
- In the Settings menu, choose “Display & Sounds.”
- Scroll down and select “Enable Display Mirroring” to enable the Fire TV Stick for AirPlay.
- On your iPhone, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the Control Center. On newer iPhones without a home button, swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen.
- In the Control Center, locate the “Screen Mirroring” or “AirPlay” icon. It looks like a rectangle with an upward-facing arrow.
- Tap on the “Screen Mirroring” or “AirPlay” icon. A list of available AirPlay devices will appear.
- Select your Amazon Fire TV Stick from the list. Your iPhone will establish a connection with the Fire TV Stick.
- After a moment, your iPhone’s screen should appear mirrored on your TV through the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- To stop mirroring, either tap the “Screen Mirroring” or “AirPlay” icon again in the Control Center and choose “Stop Mirroring,” or navigate to the Settings menu on your Fire TV Stick, select “Display & Sounds,” and choose “Stop Display Mirroring.”
With these steps, you should be able to mirror your iPhone’s screen to your Amazon Fire TV Stick using AirPlay. Keep in mind that the terminology and options may vary slightly depending on the versions of iOS and Fire OS you have installed on your devices.