You can download files using Safari on your iPhone or iPad by following these steps:
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
- Navigate to the webpage where the file you want to download is located.
- Tap on the link to the file you want to download.
- If the file is a PDF, it will automatically open in Safari. If the file is any other type, a new tab will open, and you’ll see a message at the top of the screen that says “Safari cannot download this file.”
- Tap and hold the link to the file for a few seconds until a menu appears.
- Tap on “Download Linked File” or “Download Linked File As” (depending on your iOS version).
- Choose where you want to save the file (e.g., iCloud Drive, Dropbox, or On My iPhone/iPad).
- Tap “Save” to start the download.
Once the file has finished downloading, you can access it by opening the Files app on your iPhone or iPad and navigating to the location where you saved the file.