You can manage partitions on Windows without downloading any software by using the built-in Disk Management tool.
Here are the steps on how to do it:
- Open the Disk Management tool. You can do this by pressing Windows+R, typing diskmgmt.msc, and pressing Enter.
- In the Disk Management window, you will see a list of all of the disks and partitions on your computer.
- To create a new partition, right-click on an unallocated space and select New Simple Volume.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create the new partition.
- To delete a partition, right-click on the partition and select Delete Volume.
- To resize a partition, right-click on the partition and select Resize/Move Volume.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to resize the partition.
Here are some things to keep in mind when managing partitions on Windows:
- Be careful when deleting or resizing partitions. If you delete or resize a partition incorrectly, you could lose data.
- Make sure that you have enough free space on your hard drive before you create a new partition.
- If you are not sure how to manage partitions, it is best to consult with a professional.