Your Instagram URL, also known as your Instagram profile link, is a web address that leads to your Instagram profile. You can find your Instagram URL on both desktop and mobile devices. Here’s how to do it:
- Open a web browser and go to Instagram’s website (instagram.com).
- Log in to your Instagram account if you haven’t already.
- Once you’re logged in, go to your profile by clicking on your profile picture or username in the top-right corner of the Instagram website.
- Your Instagram profile will open, and you’ll see your username in the URL address bar of your web browser. The URL in the address bar is your Instagram URL.
- You can copy this URL by selecting it in the address bar and then right-clicking and choosing “Copy” or by pressing “Ctrl+C” (Windows) or “Command+C” (Mac) on your keyboard.
On Mobile (iOS and Android):
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device.
- Log in to your Instagram account if you’re not already logged in.
- Tap the profile icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen to go to your Instagram profile.
- At the top of your profile, you’ll see your profile picture and your username. Tap on your username.
- This action will open your profile in a new window, and the URL in the address bar of your mobile browser will display your Instagram URL.
- You can copy the URL by tapping on the address bar, selecting the URL, and choosing the “Copy” option that appears.
Once you’ve copied your Instagram URL, you can share it with others, use it in your social media profiles, or use it to direct people to your Instagram profile from websites or other platforms. Your Instagram URL will typically be in the format: “instagram.com/yourusername,” with “yourusername” being your actual Instagram username.