AirDrop is a feature on Apple devices that allows you to wirelessly share photos, files, and more between nearby Apple devices. Here’s how you can find AirDrop photos and files on both an iPhone and a Mac:
Finding AirDrop Photos and Files on iPhone:
- Unlock your iPhone: Make sure your iPhone is unlocked and the screen is active.
- Access the Photos App:
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Check the “Recently Added” Album:
- AirDropped photos and files are typically saved to the “Recently Added” album in the Photos app.
- Open the “Albums” tab in the bottom menu of the Photos app.
- Look for the “Recently Added” album. Your AirDropped photos and files should appear here.
Finding AirDrop Photos and Files on Mac:
- Open Finder:
- On your Mac, open a Finder window by clicking on the Finder icon in the Dock or by using the Command + N shortcut.
- Click on “AirDrop”:
- In the Finder sidebar, you’ll see “AirDrop” listed. Click on it.
- Look for Recently Received Files:
- Any files that have been recently AirDropped to your Mac should appear in the AirDrop window.
- Click on the file to open or interact with it.
Remember that AirDrop files and photos are usually stored in their respective default apps on your device. For example, AirDropped photos are typically found in the Photos app, while other files might be stored in apps like Files or Downloads.