To empty the trash on Android, you need to follow these steps:
- Open the “Gallery” app or the “Files” app on your Android device.
- Tap on the three-dot menu icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Trash” or “Recycle Bin” from the dropdown menu.
- Tap on the “Empty Trash” or “Empty Recycle Bin” button.
- A confirmation message will appear, asking if you want to permanently delete the items in the trash. Tap “OK” to confirm and empty the trash.
Note: Depending on your Android device and version, the process may vary slightly, but the basic steps are the same.