To change your “My Eyes Only” password on Snapchat, follow these steps:
- Open the Snapchat app and log in to your account.
- Tap on the Profile icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on My Eyes Only.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Enter your old password and your new password.
- Tap on Change Password again to confirm.
Your “My Eyes Only” password has been changed.
Here are some additional tips for changing your “My Eyes Only” password:
- Make sure that your new password is strong and secure.
- Do not use the same password for your “My Eyes Only” account as you use for your other online accounts.
- Write down your new password in a safe place where you can remember it.
- If you forget your password, you will not be able to access your “My Eyes Only” snaps.