In Windows 10, the default wallpapers are stored in a specific folder. Here’s the file path to the folder where you can find them:
- Open File Explorer by pressing the Windows key + E on your keyboard or by clicking on the File Explorer icon in the taskbar.
- In File Explorer, navigate to the following path:
- Within the “Web” folder, you’ll find a subfolder named “Wallpaper.”
- For the lock screen wallpapers, go to the “LockScreen” subfolder.
- For the desktop wallpapers, go to the “Screen” subfolder.
- Open the respective folder (“LockScreen” or “Screen”) to access the default wallpapers.
The default wallpapers in these folders are often provided by Microsoft and come pre-installed with Windows 10. You can browse through the images and use them as your wallpaper if you like.
Please note that modifying or deleting any files in the Windows folder requires administrative privileges, and it’s generally recommended to be cautious when making changes to system files.