Here are the steps to download and use iTunes for Windows 10:
- Open your web browser and go to the iTunes download page on the Apple website.
- Click on the “Download” button for Windows.
- Choose the appropriate version of iTunes for your Windows computer (32-bit or 64-bit).
- Click “Download” and wait for the download to complete.
- Open the downloaded .exe file.
- Follow the instructions to install iTunes.
- Once installed, launch iTunes on your Windows 10 computer.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to your computer using a USB cable.
- If prompted, tap “Trust” on your iOS device and enter the passcode to allow access to your device.
- In iTunes, click on the device icon at the top left corner of the window.
- Select the type of content you want to sync, such as music, movies, or photos.
- Choose the content you want to sync to your device and click “Apply” or “Sync” to start the syncing process.
- Wait for the syncing process to complete.
- After syncing, you can disconnect your iOS device from your computer.
That’s it! You can now use iTunes on your Windows 10 computer to manage your iOS device and sync content between your device and computer.