You can use your Android phone as a Bluetooth mouse or touchpad to control your computer. This can be helpful if you need to use your computer from a distance or if your computer’s mouse or touchpad is not working properly.
To use your Android phone as a Bluetooth mouse or touchpad, you will need to install a Bluetooth mouse or touchpad app on your phone. There are many different apps available, but some popular options include:
- Mouse for PC: This app is free to use and it supports both mouse and touchpad mode.
- Remote Mouse: This app is also free to use and it has a variety of features, including keyboard support, gesture control, and the ability to control multiple computers.
- Touchpad for PC: This app is $0.99 to use and it has a simple interface that is easy to use.
Once you have installed a Bluetooth mouse or touchpad app on your phone, you will need to pair it with your computer. To do this, follow these steps:
- On your computer, open the Bluetooth settings.
- Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
- In the list of available devices, select your phone.
- Enter the passcode that is displayed on your phone.
- Click on Pair.
Once your phone is paired with your computer, you can start using it as a mouse or touchpad. To use the mouse mode, simply move your finger around the screen of your phone. To use the touchpad mode, tap and drag on the screen of your phone.
You can also use the keyboard on your phone to control your computer. To do this, open the keyboard app on your phone and type the text that you want to enter. The text will appear on your computer.
Using your Android phone as a Bluetooth mouse or touchpad can be a great way to control your computer from a distance or if your computer’s mouse or touchpad is not working properly. It is a simple and easy way to improve your productivity.