Here are the steps on how to use Instagram on the web from your computer:
- Open your web browser and go to instagram.com.
- Log in to your Instagram account using your username and password.
- You will see your Instagram feed on the left-hand side of the screen. You can scroll through your feed, like posts, comment on posts, and view stories.
- Click the Explore button at the top of the screen to see what’s trending on Instagram.
- Click the Heart icon at the top of the screen to see all your notifications.
- Click the Profile icon at the top of the screen to view your profile and settings.
- To post a photo or video, click the Create New Post button at the top of the screen.
- You can either drag and drop photos or videos from your computer, or click the Select from Computer button to browse for photos or videos on your computer.
- Once you’ve selected the photos or videos you want to post, you can edit them, add a caption, and tag people.
- Click the Post button to share your post.
Here are some additional things to note about using Instagram on the web:
- You can’t use all the features of Instagram on the web that you can use on the mobile app. For example, you can’t use the live video feature or the shopping feature on the web.
- You can’t use Instagram on the web in a private browsing window.
- If you have trouble logging in to Instagram on the web, try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies.