If you are seeing a message on a social media platform or other website that says “potentially sensitive content,” it means that the content has been flagged as potentially offensive or inappropriate, and the website has blocked it by default to protect users. Here’s how to unblock potentially sensitive content on some popular social media platforms:
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner and select “Settings and privacy.”
- Click on “Privacy and safety” in the left-hand menu.
- Under “Safety,” toggle off the switch next to “Display media that may contain sensitive content.”
- Go to your profile and tap on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner.
- Select “Settings” at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on “Account,” then “Sensitive content control.”
- Toggle off the switch next to “Hide sensitive content.”
- Click on the down arrow in the top right corner and select “Settings & privacy.”
- Select “Settings.”
- Click on “Blocking” in the left-hand menu.
- Scroll down to “Restricted list” and click on “Edit list.”
- Remove any profiles or pages that you want to unblock from the list.
It’s important to note that unblocking potentially sensitive content can expose you to material that some users may find offensive or inappropriate. Only unblock content if you are comfortable with the potential risks.