To share your screen using FaceTime on a Mac, follow these steps:
- Open FaceTime on your Mac.
- Start a FaceTime call with the person you want to share your screen with.
- While on the call, click on the “screen sharing” icon at the bottom of the screen. It looks like two overlapping rectangles.
- A pop-up window will appear asking if you want to share your entire screen or just a specific window. Select the option you prefer.
- If you selected “specific window,” choose the window you want to share.
- The person on the other end of the call will now be able to see your screen.
- To stop sharing your screen, click on the “screen sharing” icon again and select “stop screen sharing.”
Note that screen sharing is only available on FaceTime calls between two Apple devices running macOS 10.15.4 or later or iOS 13.4 or later. If you’re using an older version of macOS or iOS, or if the person you’re calling is using a non-Apple device, screen sharing will not be available.