You can save an Excel sheet as a PDF file by following these steps:
- Open the Excel file that you want to convert to a PDF.
- Click on the “File” menu in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Save As” option in the dropdown menu.
- In the “Save As” dialog box, select the location where you want to save the PDF file.
- Choose “PDF” from the “Save as type” dropdown menu.
- Type a name for the PDF file in the “File name” field.
- Click on the “Options” button if you want to change any settings for the PDF file.
- Click on the “Save” button to save the Excel sheet as a PDF.
Note: The process for saving an Excel sheet as a PDF may vary slightly depending on the version of Excel you are using.