To remove media widgets from Android Quick Settings, you can follow these steps:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the Quick Settings panel.
- Tap the Edit button (three dots in the top right corner).
- Locate the media widget that you want to remove.
- Tap the Remove button (minus sign) next to the widget.
- Tap Done to save your changes.
The media widget will be removed from the Quick Settings panel.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind:
- You can only remove media widgets that you have added to the Quick Settings panel.
- If you remove a media widget, you will still be able to access the media controls from the notification bar.
- If you are using a custom launcher, the steps for removing media widgets may be different.
Remember that the steps might vary slightly depending on your device’s user interface and Android version. Some device manufacturers also offer their own customization options for quick settings, so the process could differ.
If you can’t find an option to remove media widgets through the quick settings customization, you could explore the settings app under the “Notifications” or “Display” sections, as these are common areas where quick settings options are managed.
For the most accurate instructions, I recommend referring to your device’s user manual or checking online support resources provided by the manufacturer.