Here are the steps on how to pair or reset your Fire TV Stick remote:
To pair your Fire TV Stick remote:
- Make sure that your Fire TV Stick is turned on and connected to the internet.
- Insert new batteries into your remote.
- Press and hold the Home button on your remote for 10 seconds.
- The light on your remote will start blinking rapidly.
- On your Fire TV Stick, select Settings > Controllers & Bluetooth Devices > Amazon Fire TV Remotes.
- Select Add New Remote.
- Your remote should be paired within a few seconds.
To reset your Fire TV Stick remote:
- Unplug your Fire TV Stick from the power outlet.
- Wait for 60 seconds.
- Plug your Fire TV Stick back into the power outlet.
- Wait for your Fire TV Stick to boot up.
- Press and hold the Home button, Back button, and Left directional button on your remote for 12 seconds.
- The light on your remote will turn off.
- Your remote has been reset.
If you are still having trouble pairing or resetting your Fire TV Stick remote, please contact Amazon customer service for assistance.