To access email logs in Gmail, you can follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Click on the gear icon located in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select “See all settings” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the “Advanced” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Logging” section.
- Check the boxes next to the types of logs you want to access. The available options include “Informational,” “Warning,” and “Error” logs.
- Click “Save Changes” at the bottom of the page to apply your settings.
Once you have enabled logging, you can view the logs by going to the “View logs” link located in the “Logging” section. From there, you can filter the logs by date, severity level, and other criteria to help you find the information you need. Note that email logs may contain sensitive information, so make sure to keep them secure and only share them with authorized individuals.