If you have enabled location sharing with your friends or family members and have added them to your “Find My” app on your iPhone, you can easily locate them using the following steps:
- Open the “Find My” app: The “Find My” app is pre-installed on all iPhones and can be accessed by swiping down from the center of the home screen and searching for it.
- Tap on the “People” tab: Once the app is open, tap on the “People” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the person you want to locate: Scroll through the list of people and select the person you want to locate.
- View their location: Once you select the person, you will see their location on a map. You can zoom in or out on the map to get a better view of their location. You can also see the person’s current location and their location history if they have shared it with you.
- Get directions: If you want to get directions to the person’s location, tap on the “Directions” button and select your preferred mode of transportation.
Note that the person you are trying to locate must have given you permission to see their location. You can also choose to share your own location with them by tapping on the “Me” tab in the “Find My” app and selecting “Share My Location”.