Here are the steps on how to get live wallpapers on Windows 11:
- Install a live wallpaper app. There are a number of live wallpaper apps available for Windows 11, but some of the most popular ones include:
- Lively Wallpaper: This is a free and open-source app that allows you to set videos, webpages, and GIF images as live wallpapers.
- Desktop Live Wallpapers: This is a paid app that offers a wider variety of live wallpapers than Lively Wallpaper.
- WinDynamicDesktop: This app allows you to set macOS dynamic wallpapers on your Windows 11 PC.
- Once you have installed a live wallpaper app, open it and browse the library of available wallpapers. You can usually filter the wallpapers by category, such as nature, animals, or abstract.
- Once you have found a wallpaper that you like, click on it to preview it. If you like what you see, click on the Set as Wallpaper button to apply it to your desktop.
- You can also customize the settings for your live wallpaper. For example, you can change the playback speed, the looping behavior, and the transparency.
Here are some additional tips for getting live wallpapers on Windows 11:
- Make sure that your PC has enough resources to support live wallpapers. Live wallpapers can use up a lot of CPU and GPU resources, so if your PC is not very powerful, you may experience performance issues.
- If you are using a live wallpaper app that allows you to set videos as wallpapers, make sure that the videos are not too large. Large videos can take up a lot of disk space and can also slow down your PC.
- You can also create your own live wallpapers by using a video editing software. There are a number of free and open-source video editing software available, such as Shotcut and OpenShot.