Here are the steps on how to easily add images in WordPress:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Click on the “Posts” or “Pages” tab.
- Click on the “Add New” button.
- In the editor, click on the “Add Media” button.
- You can either upload an image from your computer or select an image from your media library.
- Once you have selected an image, click on the “Insert into Post” button.
- The image will be added to your post. You can then resize and position the image as you like.
- When you are finished, click on the “Publish” button to publish your post.
Here are some additional tips for adding images in WordPress:
- Use high-quality images that are relevant to your content.
- Optimize your images for SEO by adding alt text and titles.
- Use images to break up your text and make your content more visually appealing.
- Don’t overload your content with images. Too many images can make your content difficult to read.
By following these tips, you can add images to your WordPress posts and pages in a way that is both visually appealing and SEO-friendly.