Copying and pasting on a Chromebook is a simple process that can be done using the keyboard or touchpad. Here are the steps to follow:
- To copy text, select the text you want to copy using the touchpad or mouse. You can do this by placing the cursor at the beginning of the text, holding down the left mouse button or touchpad, and dragging the cursor over the text you want to copy. The selected text should be highlighted in blue.
- Once the text is selected, press the Ctrl + C keys on the keyboard to copy the text to the clipboard.
- To paste the copied text, place the cursor where you want to paste the text and press the Ctrl + V keys on the keyboard.
Alternatively, you can use the right-click menu to copy and paste. To do this:
- Select the text you want to copy using the touchpad or mouse.
- Right-click on the selected text and choose “Copy” from the context menu.
- Place the cursor where you want to paste the text and right-click again. Choose “Paste” from the context menu.
That’s it! You should now be able to copy and paste text on your Chromebook using either method.