There are several ways to contact Amazon customer service.
- Call 1-888-280-4331.
- When you reach the automated system, select the option that best describes your issue.
- You will then be connected to a customer service representative.
- Go to the Amazon customer service website.
- Click on the “Contact Us” link.
- Select the “Email Us” option.
- Fill out the form with your contact information and a description of your issue.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Go to the Amazon website.
- Click on the “Help” link in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the “Chat Now” button.
- A customer service representative will be available to chat with you in a few minutes.
Here are some tips for contacting Amazon customer service:
- Be as specific as possible when describing your issue.
- Provide the customer service representative with all of the relevant information, such as your order number, product number, or account number.
- Be patient and polite when speaking with the customer service representative.
- Thank the customer service representative for their help.