If you entered your age incorrectly when you signed up for TikTok, you can update your age in a few simple steps. Here’s how to change your age on TikTok:
- Open the TikTok app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the “Me” icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen to open your account settings.
- Scroll down and tap on “Manage my account.”
- Tap on “Birthday” and then tap “Edit” next to your birthdate.
- Enter the correct birthdate and tap “Save” to update your age.
Once you update your birthdate, your age on your TikTok profile will be adjusted accordingly. Note that TikTok only allows users who are 13 years of age or older to create an account, so you will not be able to change your age to anything younger than 13.
It’s important to enter your correct age on TikTok as it determines the type of content that will be recommended to you and the privacy settings that are available. If you encounter any issues changing your age on TikTok, you can contact TikTok support for assistance.