To block a phone number on your Android phone, follow these steps:
- Open the Phone app on your Android phone.
- Find the phone number you want to block in your call log or contacts list.
- Tap and hold on the phone number to bring up a menu of options.
- Tap on “Block number” or “Add to reject list.”
- If prompted, confirm that you want to block the number by tapping “Block” or “OK.”
Note that the wording and exact steps may vary slightly depending on your specific Android phone model and version of Android. Some phones may also have a separate “Blocked numbers” or “Call blocking” menu in the Phone app where you can manage your blocked numbers list.
Once you block a phone number, calls and text messages from that number will be automatically blocked and won’t be able to reach you on your phone. You can remove a blocked number from your list at any time by going back to the Phone app and finding the number in your blocked numbers list, then tapping on “Unblock” or “Remove from reject list.”