Google News is a personalized news app that summarizes top news stories from around the world. It uses AI to understand your interests and deliver relevant stories to your feed. You can also follow specific topics, publishers, and authors to get more of the news you care about.
Getting started with Google News:
- Sign in to your Google account: If you have a Google account, you can sign in to Google News to save your preferences and view your history. If you don’t have a Google account, you can create one for free.
- Customize your feed: Google News will automatically start showing you a curated selection of news stories based on your interests. You can customize your feed by following specific topics, publishers, and authors. You can also choose to see news from specific countries or languages.
- Save and organize stories: You can save stories to your reading list to read them later. You can also organize your saved stories into categories.
- Share stories: You can share stories on social media or with your friends by clicking the share button.
- Get alerts: You can get alerts for breaking news or stories about specific topics.
Here are some additional tips for getting started with Google News:
- Use the search bar to find specific news stories.
- Try out the different tabs at the bottom of the screen, such as Top Stories, For You, and Explore.
- Give Google News some time to learn your interests. The more you use it, the better it will get at recommending relevant stories to you.
Benefits of using Google News:
- Personalized news: Google News uses AI to understand your interests and deliver relevant news stories to your feed.
- Trusted sources: Google News only includes stories from trusted news sources.
- Easy to use: Google News is easy to use and navigate.
- Free: Google News is free to use.
Overall, Google News is a great way to stay up-to-date on the news. It is personalized, reliable, and easy to use.