Game of Thrones is now available to stream in up to 4K quality on HBO Max. To watch Game of Thrones in 4K on HBO Max, you will need to subscribe to the ad-free plan and have a device that supports 4K streaming.
Here are the steps on how to watch Game of Thrones in 4K on HBO Max:
- Go to the HBO Max website or download the HBO Max app on your device.
- Create an account or sign in to your existing account.
- Subscribe to the ad-free plan.
- Search for Game of Thrones and select the show.
- Click on the Video Quality button and select 4K.
- Start watching!
HBO Max is available on a variety of devices that support 4K streaming, including:
- Streaming devices: Roku Ultra, Amazon Fire TV Cube, Apple TV 4K, Android TV, Chromecast Ultra
- Smart TVs: Samsung, LG, Sony, Vizio, Hisense
- Mobile devices: iOS, Android
- Game consoles: PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S
- Computers: Windows, Mac
If you are not sure if your device supports 4K streaming, you can check the HBO Max website for a list of compatible devices.
Once you have subscribed to the ad-free plan and have a device that supports 4K streaming, you can start watching Game of Thrones in stunning 4K quality. Enjoy!
Here are some tips for watching Game of Thrones in 4K:
- Make sure you have a good internet connection. 4K streaming requires a fast and reliable internet connection.
- Make sure your device supports 4K streaming. Not all devices support 4K streaming. Check the manufacturer’s website to see if your device is compatible.
- Try watching Game of Thrones in a dark room. 4K streaming looks best in a dark room.
- Sit close to your TV. The closer you sit to your TV, the better you will be able to see the details in the 4K picture.