There are a few reasons why your iPhone display might be dimming. Here are some of the most common reasons and how to fix them:
- Auto-Brightness is turned on. Auto-Brightness is a feature that automatically adjusts the brightness of your iPhone display based on the ambient light. To turn off Auto-Brightness, go to Settings > Accessibility > Display & Text Size and toggle off Auto-Brightness.
- Low Power Mode is turned on. Low Power Mode is a feature that helps to extend your iPhone’s battery life by reducing some of the features that use power, such as Auto-Brightness. To turn off Low Power Mode, go to Control Center and tap the Low Power Mode icon.
- Your iPhone is overheating. If your iPhone gets too hot, it will dim the display to prevent damage. To cool down your iPhone, try the following:
- Put it in a cool place.
- Close any apps that are using a lot of power.
- Turn off features that use a lot of power, such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- Restart your iPhone.
- There is a software problem. If you’ve tried all of the above and your iPhone display is still dimming, it’s possible that there is a software problem. In this case, you can try restarting your iPhone or updating to the latest version of iOS.
If you’re still having problems with your iPhone display, you can contact Apple Support for help.