Tiemonium Methylsulphate is a medication used as a bronchodilator to treat conditions such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- The recommended dose varies based on the individual’s condition, age, and medical history, and should be taken as directed by a doctor.
- Tiemonium Methylsulphate is usually inhaled using a nebulizer or an inhaler.
- Do not use Tiemonium Methylsulphate if you are allergic to it or any of its inactive ingredients.
- Before using Tiemonium Methylsulphate, inform your doctor about any other medications you are taking, especially if you have heart problems, high blood pressure, or seizure disorder.
- Tiemonium Methylsulphate may cause side effects such as headaches, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, increased heart rate, and tremors.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before using Tiemonium Methylsulphate.
Consult your doctor for proper evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of any respiratory condition. Your doctor will determine the most appropriate treatment plan and monitor its effectiveness.