There are a few ways to use your iPhone as a webcam. Here are two of the most popular methods:
Using the Continuity Camera feature
This is a built-in feature that allows you to use your iPhone as a webcam on your Mac. To use this feature, make sure that your Mac and iPhone are both running macOS Catalina or later. You will also need to make sure that both devices are signed in to the same Apple ID.
Once you have confirmed that your devices meet the requirements, follow these steps to use the Continuity Camera feature:
- On your Mac, open an app that supports video conferencing, such as FaceTime or Zoom.
- Click on the video camera icon in the app’s toolbar.
- In the menu that appears, select “iPhone.”
- Your iPhone will appear as an option in the list of cameras. Select it to start using it as a webcam.
Using a third-party app
There are a number of third-party apps that allow you to use your iPhone as a webcam. Some of these apps are free, while others require a subscription.
One popular third-party app is EpocCam. EpocCam is a free app that allows you to use your iPhone as a webcam with your Windows or Mac computer. To use EpocCam, download the app to your iPhone and computer. Once the app is installed, follow these steps:
- On your iPhone, open the EpocCam app.
- On your computer, open the EpocCam software.
- Click on the “Connect” button in the EpocCam software.
- Your iPhone will appear in the list of devices. Select it to start using it as a webcam.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.