YouTube recently removed the dislike count from public view, but you can still see the number of dislikes on a video if you are the owner of the video or if you have YouTube Studio access. Here’s how:
- Log in to your YouTube account and go to the video that you want to see the dislikes on.
- If you are the owner of the video, click on the “Analytics” tab located below the video player.
- If you don’t own the video but have access to YouTube Studio, go to YouTube Studio and click on the “Videos” tab on the left-hand menu.
- Find the video you want to see the dislikes on and click on it to open the “Video Details” page.
- Scroll down to the “Likes and dislikes” section to see the number of likes and dislikes on the video.
If you are not the owner of the video and do not have YouTube Studio access, you won’t be able to see the number of dislikes on the video. YouTube has removed the public display of dislike counts to prevent targeted harassment and negativity towards creators.