To search for products sold and shipped by Amazon itself, you can follow these steps:
- Open your web browser and go to Amazon.com.
- In the search bar at the top of the page, type in the product you are looking for.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon or hit the Enter key to search.
- Once the search results are displayed, look for the “Department” section on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Under “Department,” scroll down until you see the “Amazon.com” filter.
- Click on the “Amazon.com” filter to only show products sold and shipped by Amazon itself.
Alternatively, you can also look for the “Sold by” and “Ships from” information on individual product pages. This information is usually displayed underneath the product title and price. If it says “Sold by: Amazon.com” and “Ships from: Amazon.com,” then the product is sold and shipped by Amazon itself.