Here are the steps on how to rip a DVD with VLC:
- Open VLC.
- Click on Media in the top menu bar.
- Select Convert/Save.
- In the Open Media window, click on the Disc tab.
- Select your DVD drive from the Disc Device drop-down menu.
- Click on the Convert/Save button.
- In the Save as dialog box, select a location to save your ripped DVD.
- In the Profile drop-down menu, select the output format for your ripped DVD.
- Click on the Start button to start ripping your DVD.
The ripping process may take some time, depending on the length of your DVD and the speed of your computer. Once the ripping process is complete, you will find your ripped DVD in the location you selected.
Here are some additional tips for ripping DVDs with VLC:
- You can choose to rip the entire DVD or just a specific title or chapter.
- You can also choose to rip the DVD in a variety of different output formats, including MP4, MKV, and AVI.
- If you are ripping a protected DVD, you may need to use a third-party tool.