To make a private story on Snapchat, follow these steps:
- Open Snapchat and go to the Camera screen.
- Swipe right to go to the Stories screen.
- Tap the “+ Private Story” button located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the friends you want to add to your private story by tapping on their usernames.
- Once you have selected all the friends you want to add, tap on the “Create” button.
- Give your private story a name that reflects the content of the story.
- Customize your story’s settings. You can choose to allow or block friends from requesting to join the story, allow or block friends from adding Snaps to the story, and set a custom story timer.
- Once you have customized your story’s settings, tap the “Create Story” button to create your private story.
- You can add Snaps to your private story by selecting the “Add to My Story” button, then selecting your private story from the list of available stories.
Your private story will be visible only to the friends you have added to it, and they will not be able to share or forward any of the Snaps in the story.