You can listen to Apple Music on a Windows PC by following these steps:
- Download and install iTunes on your Windows PC if you haven’t already. You can download iTunes from the Apple website.
- Open iTunes and sign in to your Apple ID account. If you don’t have an Apple ID, you can create one from the iTunes login screen.
- Click on the “For You” or “Browse” tabs in the top navigation bar to browse and search for music.
- Click on a song, album, or playlist to start playing it.
- You can also create your own playlists by clicking on the “+” icon in the top left corner of the screen and selecting “New Playlist”.
- To access your Apple Music library, click on the “Library” tab in the top navigation bar.
- You can also download songs or albums to your PC by clicking on the cloud icon next to the song or album name.
Note: You need an Apple Music subscription to access and listen to music on Apple Music. If you don’t have a subscription, you can sign up for one through iTunes on your Windows PC.