Invisible ReCaptcha is a popular security feature in Magento 2 that helps protect your site from spam and abuse. To use it, you will need to generate a site key and a secret key from Google’s reCAPTCHA site.
Here are the steps to get a site key and a secret key for Invisible ReCaptcha in Magento 2:
- Go to the Google reCAPTCHA site at https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin.
- Sign in to your Google account if you are not already signed in.
- Register your site by clicking on the “+” button next to the “My reCAPTCHA” heading.
- In the “Register a new site” section, enter a label for your site, select the reCAPTCHA type as “Invisible reCAPTCHA” and enter the domain name(s) where the reCAPTCHA will be used.
- Accept the reCAPTCHA Terms of Service and click on the “Submit” button.
- On the next page, you will see your site key and secret key. Keep this page open or save the site key and secret key somewhere safe as you will need them later.
- In your Magento 2 admin panel, go to Stores > Configuration > Security > Google reCAPTCHA.
- Select “Invisible reCAPTCHA” as the type of reCAPTCHA.
- Enter the site key and secret key you obtained from the Google reCAPTCHA site in the appropriate fields.
- Save the configuration and clear the Magento cache.
That’s it! Your site is now protected by Invisible ReCaptcha.