Here are the steps to create a phone ringtone on Android:
- Choose a song or audio file: Find a song or audio file that you want to use as your ringtone. You can use an existing file on your phone or download one from a music app or website.
- Install a ringtone maker app: There are several ringtone maker apps available in the Google Play Store. Install one of them, such as Ringtone Maker, MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker, or Zedge.
- Open the app: Once you’ve installed the app, open it and select the song or audio file you want to use.
- Trim the audio file: Use the app’s editing tools to select the part of the song you want to use as your ringtone. You can trim the file to a specific length or select a certain portion of the song.
- Save the file: Once you’ve selected the part of the song you want to use as your ringtone, save the file. You can give it a name and choose where to save it on your phone.
- Set the ringtone: Once you’ve saved the file, go to your phone’s settings and select “Sound” or “Ringtone”. Find the ringtone you just created in the list and select it as your default ringtone.
That’s it! You now have a custom ringtone on your Android phone.