To add custom post types to your main WordPress RSS feed, you can use the following steps:
- Go to your WordPress dashboard and click on the “Settings” tab.
- In the “Reading” section, scroll down to the “Feeds” section and click on the “Custom Post Types” checkbox.
- Select the custom post types that you want to add to your RSS feed.
- Click on the “Save Changes” button.
Once you have saved your changes, your custom post types will be added to your main WordPress RSS feed.
Here are some additional tips for adding custom post types to your RSS feed:
- Only add custom post types that you think your readers will be interested in.
- Make sure that your custom post types have descriptive titles and descriptions.
- Use images and videos to make your RSS feed more visually appealing.
- Promote your RSS feed on social media and other channels to drive traffic to your website.
Here are some examples of custom post types that you can add to your RSS feed:
- Blog posts
- Portfolio items
- Press releases
- Case studies
- White papers
- Audio files
- Video files
By adding custom post types to your RSS feed, you can give your readers more options for the content that they want to consume. This can help you to increase traffic to your website and improve your overall SEO.