Here are the steps on how to take a screenshot on Android:
- Press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time.
- You will see a brief animation and a notification that says “Screenshot taken.”
- The screenshot will be saved to your phone’s gallery.
Here are some additional tips for taking screenshots on Android:
- You can also take a screenshot by saying “OK Google, take a screenshot.”
- If you have a Samsung phone, you can also take a screenshot by swiping your palm across the screen from the right edge.
- You can edit screenshots using the built-in gallery app.
- You can share screenshots using any of the apps on your phone.