Here are the steps to check your voicemail on iPhone:
- Open the Phone app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the “Voicemail” tab at the bottom right of the screen.
- You should see a list of all your voicemails. The most recent voicemails will appear at the top of the list.
- To listen to a voicemail, tap on the voicemail message you want to listen to.
- The voicemail message will start playing automatically. You can adjust the volume by using the volume buttons on the side of your iPhone.
- While listening to the voicemail, you can do several things:
- To pause or resume the voicemail, tap the “Play/Pause” button.
- To rewind or fast forward the voicemail, slide your finger left or right on the timeline bar.
- To delete the voicemail, tap the “Delete” button.
- After you finish listening to the voicemail, you can either delete it or save it for later. To save the voicemail, tap the “Keep” button.
That’s it! You have successfully checked your voicemail on your iPhone. You can also check your voicemail by calling your own phone number from your iPhone and following the prompts.