To add music to your Facebook profile, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device or go to Facebook.com on your computer.
- Tap or click on your profile picture to go to your profile.
- Tap or click on “Edit Profile” or “Update Info” button.
- Scroll down to the “Music” section and tap or click on the “Add Music” button.
- You can search for the music you want to add by typing the name of the artist or song in the search bar.
- Once you find the song you want to add, tap or click on it to preview it.
- If you’re satisfied with the song, tap or click on the “Add” button next to the song.
- You can choose to add a specific part of the song to your profile by tapping or clicking on the “Trim” button and selecting the section you want to use.
- Once you’ve finished selecting the music, tap or click on the “Save” button to add the music to your profile.
- Your friends and followers will now be able to listen to the music you’ve added on your profile.
Note: Not all songs may be available to add to your Facebook profile, and the feature may not be available in all regions.