There are three ways to see who unfollowed you on Instagram:
- Manually check your follower list. This is the most time-consuming method, but it is also the most accurate. To do this, go to your profile and tap on “Followers.” Then, scroll through your follower list and look for people who you are no longer following.
- Use a third-party app. There are a number of third-party apps that can help you see who unfollowed you on Instagram. These apps typically track your followers over time and send you a notification when someone unfollows you. Some popular third-party apps include Unfollowers for Instagram, FollowMeter, and Crowdfire.
- Visit someone else’s profile. If you are suspicious that someone has unfollowed you, you can visit their profile to check. If you are no longer following them, but they are still following you, then they have unfollowed you.
It is important to note that Instagram does not provide a way to see who unfollowed you natively. This is because Instagram wants to protect the privacy of its users.
Here are some additional tips for using third-party apps to see who unfollowed you on Instagram:
- Be careful when choosing a third-party app. Make sure that you choose a reputable app that has good reviews.
- Be careful about granting third-party apps access to your Instagram account. Only grant access to apps that you trust.